Cal-Chlor is the ultimate solution for handling any project, no matter the size. Their superior products and services are sought after by major industrial companies, municipalities, and businesses worldwide. Their comprehensive services, state-of-the-art facilities, and strategic locations ensure safe and reliable delivery of products worldwide. With custom labeling and packaging and a focus on upholding the highest standards of quality and integrity, Cal-Chlor is the world’s foremost authority on dry calcium chloride packaging and distribution.
- Global distribution of calcium chloride products
- Packaging and distribution facilities in Louisiana, Michigan, and New Jersey
- Quick turnaround on orders and logistical planning for transportation modalities
- Can provide everything from pick-up orders at their facilities to worldwide delivery
- Cal-Chlor handles over half a million tons of calcium chloride per year
- Order volume varies from low to high and can also include custom labeling, containers, and sizing
- Even the largest jobs are completed on time and within budget
Packaging for your Needs
- Extensive experience in the contract packaging business
- Offer a full range of packaging and repackaging services for calcium chloride products, and specialized packaging for other inorganic chemicals
- GHS compliant and have evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers
- Cal-Chlor pledges to continue developing innovative solutions for the future
- Quality is a top priority at Cal-Chlor, from their equipment to their people
- Our quality management program and quality control measures ensure high standards are met
- Cal-Chlor’s quality assurance extends from planning to packaging to delivery
- We pay attention to details such as proper sealing and stacking of products
- Poducts and services of the highest integrity
- We have the highest standards for raw materials and accurate digital scales
- Duplex scales allow for expedient packaging and have programmable digital indicators
- Equipment ensures very tight weight tolerances that meet or exceed industry standards
Top of the Line Equipment
- Cal-Chlor uses only top-of-the-line equipment at all packaging and distribution facilities
- Company-wide policy in place to use equipment made of stainless steel for increased durability and reliability
- Stainless steel resists corrosion, requires minimal maintenance, and is ideal for chemical processing and packaging
- Our equipment produces the best possible products for our customers
Email us with any questions. We are open and operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
3909 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Unit H-1
Lafayette, LA 70503
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to get started?
Email us with any questions.
We are open and operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.